PMC41 Module for Voiceboard cPCI and VME Products
Voiceboard’s PMC41 DSP resource board provides media conversion on 240 ports, with flexible access to the H.110 or SCSA backplane TDM bus and the carrier board’s local PCI bus. PMC41 provides configurations up to 6400 mips processing power, supporting 240 ports.
The PMC DSP runs a wide variety of off the shelf downloadable communications software.
PMC41 adds functionality to Voiceboard products including:
- Real time multiprocessing of communications media datastreams
- Support for up to 8 T1/E1/J1 span bearer channels
- Detection and generation of communications signaling tones
- Large scale conferencing
- VoIP, including CCITT standard G.7xx vocoders
- Terminating and relay G3 Fax and V.90 data modems
- 128 Msec G.168 echo canceller
- DSP Development Kit (SDK) for customer provided DSP software
- Compatiblity with both cPCI and VME products from Voiceboard
Click here to download of Product Spec Sheet
©2003-2004 Voiceboard Corporation. All rights reserved.