Voiceboard VoIP DSP Software
Voiceboard Voice over IP (VoIP) software library is a set of downloadable modules for MediaPro embedded DSP resource board products. The VoIP library APIs support host application software access to a broad range of voice coding, VoIP and VoATM functionality.
The VoIP software library includes G.726 ADPCM, G.729A/B CS-ACELP, G.723.1 and G.711 µ/a-law PCM vocoders, conversion of DTMF and Call Progress signals into IP data packets, G.168 Echo Cancellation, AGC, Comfort Noise Generation and Jitter buffering.
The VoIP DSP library contains the following modules:
- G.711 µ/a-law PCM
- G.726 40/32/24/16 Kbps ADPCM
- G.729 A/B 8 Khz toll quality CS-ACELP
- G.723.1 IMTC Compliant - 5.3/6.3 Kbps
- DTMF, MFR1, MFR2 Detecton and Generation
- Caller ID, V.25 Answer Tone, V.21 CNG, SS7 COT, SF Signaling and V.18 Text Telephone Detection
- Call Progress Detection and Generation, AGC
- G.168-2000 Echo Cancellation, 128 ms tail
- Voice activity detection and comfort noise generation
- Jitter Buffering
- µ-Law/a-Law to Linear Conversion and Gain Control
- Play/Record of Audio Files.
- RTP Packetization.
- 3 Party Conferencing for both IP and TDM network side parties.
Click here to download of Product Spec Sheet
©2003-2004 Voiceboard Corporation. All rights reserved.