SuperSpan Software Selectable T1/E1/J1 Interface for cPCI
SuperSpan CS Series is a PICMG 2.16 compatible digital telephone network controller terminating multiple software selectable T1/J1/E1 spans on a single 6U board. SuperSpan complies with AT&T, ANSI, NTT and CCITT specifications for PRI T1, J1 and E1 circuits.
Here are just some of the SuperSpan features:
- Channelized DS0, fractional and unchannelized DS1 multiple T1/J1/E1 span interfaces.
- Software Selectable T1/J1/E1 operating modes and terminating impedance.
- Primary Rate ISDN, QSig or SS7 signaling.
- Robbed bit, CAS and R2 signaling.
- Subrate switching supports 8/16/32kbps bandwidth bearer channels.
- Dual 100baseT PICMG 2.16 PSB.
- PICMG 2.5 H.110 access and timeslot switching.
- VoIP, G3 Fax, echo cancellation, call signaling tones, conferencing and V.90 modem, via PMC DSP mezzanine option.
- SS7 ISUP, TCAP and MAP upper layers run on a PMC750 mezzanine processor option under a high performance RTOS.
Click here to download of Product Spec Sheet
©2003-2004 Voiceboard Corporation. All rights reserved.