Voiceboard in Monitoring Applications
Voiceboard products for monitoring applications are available for cPCI 2.16 and VME platforms. They provide a solution for high-density CALEA voice/data and SS7 signaling monitoring applications.
In cPCI, these products are capable of monitoring 128 SS7 links or voice/data bearer channels in full duplex mode (both transmit and receive sides simultaneously), or monitor 256 SS7 signaling links or voice/data bearer channels in simplex mode (the receive or transmit side monitoring only).
Each cPCI slot provides up to 8 software selectable, high impedance T1/E1/J1 network span interfaces and a processor mezzanine running performance optimized monitoring software. Maximum VME capacity is 4 software selectable, high impedance T1/E1/J1 spans.
Typical applications for monitoring include:
The Voiceboard monitoring solution provides these features:
- SS7 test and monitoring equipment.
- CALEA monitoring.
- 3G Wireless infrastructure.
- Quality of service monitoring.
- Monitoring on both transmit and receive side of 128 SS7 signaling links or voice/data bearer channels, or 256 receive or transmit side only SS7 signaling links or voice/data bearer channels.
- High impedance software selectable T1/E1/J1 span modes.
- Selectable FISU and MTP2 Message filtering.
- Selection and grouping of SS7 signaling link data or voice/data bearer channels in any consecutive/nonconsecutive link or DS0 channel order.
- Optional SS7 ISUP, TUP or TCAP layers on-board.
- IP data streaming via dual 10/100 base-T Ethernet ports.
- On-board data capture memory.
- Selectable data capture termination modes with snapshot data mode.
- Protected Monitoring Port (PMP) Compatible
Click here to download of our Monitoring Product Spec Sheet
©2003-2004 Voiceboard Corporation. All rights reserved.