Voice Logging Applications
Voice Logging with Voiceboard is a simple add-on to any application, including SS7/C7 monitoring, ISDN monitoring, call switching, PBX and audio/radio communications. DSPs are capable of transfering the digital voice information to shared memory or UDP streams, where they can be time stamped and recorded on disk or other media by the host application.
This offers many benefits over conventional recording systems, including:
- Recording can be automatic or triggered by user action.
- Digitalized audio can be encrypted and/or compressed prior to recording.
- Time stamps and other identifiers can be added to the recorded files.
- Only conversations in progress need to be recorded.
- Multiple paths can be mixed into the same recording stream.
- Recording sorce can be on network side, user side or IP stream.
- The system can be configured for playback on demand or live monitoring of recordings.
©2003-2004 Voiceboard Corporation. All rights reserved.